General Manager - Marketing and Engagement
Universities Admissions Centre
12:10 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: Developing a Customer Service Culture within the Delivery Team for Increasing Student Satisfaction Ratings
In order to develop a customer service culture within the teams there will need to be training programs for student administration services staff and academic program advisors to inculcate a customer service ethic. This panel will let participants discuss best practice for developing a customer service culture for long term success.
- Changing the current mindset and moving beyond the traditional 9 to 5 model for operating as a customer centric organization
- Developing a hub for providing transparent and accessible support base for students
- Rewarding excellence in customer service
4:30 PM Creating a Personalised Admissions Delivery Model for Individual Universities in order to Improve Overall Student Experience
The current structure of administrative support to students can sometimes be disjointed and opportunities exist to remove duplication of effort. There is a lack of clarity around where responsibilities lie. With students expecting timely and personal services, institutes need to have a model where information can be sourced centrally but also have services available at a faculty level. This session looks at the University Admission Centers unique model of admission services.
- Differentiate the responsibilities and activities between what is to be managed at the centre and at the institutes
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness in its delivery of administrative support to students
- Improving overall student experience